2011年6月8日星期三

South, we love it

Do not know when ugg boots adirondack ii short to fall in love with you. Perhaps poetry is fragmentary glimpse of your beauty, then you will be in my heart a field directed amazing. Perhaps the misty rain in from the misty smell your breath and elegant, so the imagination over and over again, and you encounter in the misty rain. More may be heard whispering, whispering Sansheng stone again and again tell the love of our past life, so I knocked over the Mengpo Tang, Sansei it? Do not want to forget you. -

How can I meet with you? If I wore a fringed white, shaking the paper fan painting over your face, crooning about your words, then see you happy, smiling Ping Ping Ting-Ting's coming? Should I wear a sparkling shining armor, arm coldness pressing Yinqiang, Lema back, you dressed in red equipment, mouth smiling, but tears? Should I like the misty rain into your arms, like listening to a sentence whose son stone praising the statement, like the Department of switchgrass would like to live in every kind of miss you, I love you, so I would like to make every life, only for the portrayal of a beautiful you. -

Swallows under discount ugg boots classic cardy 5819 chocolate the eaves of your house to do a new house, a small river with your sister also frivolity dressing, the door for you, your mother doing the new awake. Soon, maybe you should get married, right? Is called the Southern Tang emperor to marry a son of the wealth? Liu is married to a man named seven Mr. Right? Or is a refined scholar named Du Mu? You look shy, saying that he was not married, then you are not afraid of them as you are sad, afraid of the Qing according to laugh at you? -

You told me that everyone should do: under the bodhi tree, Xiaokan flowering defeat. I look at you puzzled, you paused and said: under the bodhi tree is to silence the so-called, can not laugh. But why Xiaokan it? People just can not live too serious, right? They do not take time for things to cycle it. Serious is the respect for life, Xiaokan is optimistic about the embellishment of life. That moment, I understand why you came all the way to the wind and rain, still equanimity, still beauty, who, generation after generation of people fall in love with you. -

So I look forward to you this ugg classic mini boots 5854 evening, you gave me a pillow dreams, is the sparkling of the Slender West Lake, or the broken bridge under the snow, or swaying with the candle of the fishing boat, to see you. -

I marked where you are, one day I will come to Rangers. I remember thy face, one day, I will quietly reverie years. I follow your footsteps one day, I'll catch up. -

没有评论:

发表评论