2011年6月8日星期三

Red Dust, the silent vows pale

"This May, with the death Competing"

Life and death, fate, That catastrophe, is doomed.

That night, the heart beat too fast. Seems more than a few beats, the next second will stop. Hospital test results: Myocardial ischemia. Summer, temperatures continue to rise, holding the air lost in the corner. Air, really changed.

I am not afraid, I just feel brave enough. Or will not be collapsed in tears when crying. I'm afraid no longer see the world of plants and flowers, I am afraid heart will suddenly stop. In fact, these days, but I am afraid of you I saw you standing in front of me, I do not see you, feel your heart beating. In fact, life and death is only a formality. I want you, exactly who in the past, you say, our love until death.

In writing this, I have been listening to "Love's hopeless." Single repeat. "Hopelessly in love with you, hate you hate much suffering." . . Love has to die, I die, love will end. I am alive, just another rebirth, it is no longer the past. . .



"It's May, and love away from"

You said, we'll never separate.

I do not know if that is not an attractive word, confusing its charm. I only know that it is slow poison, eroded every cell of my body, every nerve, from head to toe.

You see, once their own, just how hopelessly in love with you.

Endless knot, as the two intertwined thread accidentally, the more and more tightly wrapped, the more tightly the more suffocating. You finally broke the silence. Like a bayonet pierce my heart, bleeding, painful.

The whole sky change color. Despair. Lost only in the fingertips.

You see, once their own, how the loss of your despair.

When all has become in the past. Looking back, those happy, those sad, all at a glance in the clear.

Laugh in the face. Pain in my heart.

Sometimes, or not too miss the past, fear of touching the most sensitive nerve. Those images have evolved into being vicious killers, killing the last of my disguise.

Sunset, sitting in a corner of the world. Alone, in a daze.

Where are you? Doing all right? In that city without me, the sky is blue, like it?

I asked what you thought. You say, yearning is a disease.

So, I think I must chanel new styler necklace n2168
have been dying. So, what I was to save themselves?

Restricting. In this you have to leave the city.

Eight months, the city gradually changed from the strange familiar; and I am for you, never become familiar with the unfamiliar.

Hot weather. But in out of nowhere, I saw you holding hands with her picture.

If you can, please remember to turn the afterlife look at me. Because I have been on your side.

That song in the summer, you can not see the place. After each season with a memorial.

"This May, lasting bonds with a roommate"

Unexpected, 13 May morning, I was robbed. Not losing money these days, Meidiu phone, Modiu card. Myocardial ischemia should be glad that collapsed and was discarded in the bank door. Day coma, infusion, nutrition, acupuncture and continuously. . .

Fortunately, this be considered a blessing in disguise. With all you friends, Xiao, Lin Yi, northern Jiangsu. . . I have not put life in this catastrophe as a catastrophe. Instead, I feel more at ease with you. You know, I was so insecure, what kind of people do not want to accept any given care. Thank you for giving me an unprecedented friendship. Without any impurities. I think this pure light candles, light the darkest heart each wound.

没有评论:

发表评论