2011年6月8日星期三

Night and Light

Night, purple, and it ugg boots 5819 chestnut classic cardy is cold; along the street, a slightly divergent light, dark yellow, but very warm. I have been clean and straight along the road Mercedes-Benz, until Jiaoruan, hand numbness, dizziness, thirst; finally run out of power! So, sitting on the roadside mango trees, blowing in the wind, listening to songs, take a rest! Dim light shining under the small light yellow mango branches lying quietly sleeping. The night wind, regardless of size, have felt a trace of chill blowing. However, at this time, I, just right. I lit a cigarette brand Red River, enjoy suck, but that smoke ring is not very clear, but clouds of spray mist! Flowers was actually so dark at night, only standing journeying pots, waiting for the light to light car. City's unique neon lights, noisy noisy, then also eliminate the destruction, elimination of the consumer. I have enjoyed the night breeze brought coolness and tranquility of this rare and wondering where to go next.

I stood up, ready to go, but seeing no way out.

I forced open their eyes wide, but still can not see, and finally even the dim light of street lights can not see. Dizzy black eyes, black as ink, black fear, silence in general. I have never seen such a night. Suddenly, between sadness fear, loneliness, panic and helplessness are intertwined, I can not help but cry. A person, not a cane, more dependent, not dare to walk along a straight road, let alone just the kind of Mercedes-Benz. How straight the road now, for I am a bend. I occasionally heard a few times, the sound of horns, very sharp, very harsh. If I Benz, must be killed by oncoming cars, the result has confused the man drunk driving, criminal negligence, was a criminal detention. This is not good, neither side gains; is not good to me! Later, I can only go by feel touched, along the roadside wall, roll east to climb the West, left the right-doped Fu, carefully forward, although the pace as a snail-like small. Palm can be met while still, now bumped street, kicked while flower pots, Zhi Chamo run into a wall. Ah, poor me, has always bailey button 5803 women ugg boots in grey been fearless, indestructible, and boast smart is my patent, at the moment actually end up so embarrassed. Covered with scars, tired, hurt. Another flood of tears, I could not help feeling vulnerable, the more powerful the cry, cry a bad voice, sound utmost fatigue, tears were one. I sleep in the street, so sleep, sleep. . . .

Early morning light shot on me, as warm as quilts; eyes a little ache, I slowly opened my eyes up and look around and saw that the beautiful vistas: blue sky, green grass, bonsai, house, the birds ... ... no, These are not enough! There are mango trees, a small fine, a lovely green; there Mans road straight and clean!

没有评论:

发表评论