2011年6月8日星期三

My old China

Year-old should not tiffanyco925 sterling silver jewelry set be a great idea, because I do not believe Chung Wing, but scientists do not believe Zhongyong Cheng length, which is the "injury Chung Wing" comes from.

A child star ugg boots classic mini 5854 chestnut is bound to be Epiphyllum, not to say that child stars to grow up, but destined to be hurt, this one; even born intelligent level of protection by the pet, and later that day if the practice of information and experience is connected, then bright also died, the second; if we never found a sec, can cause his star to play? Can not! This is because we can never get rid of temptation utility; even another ten thousand Chung Yong-born, we still hesitate, with immediate utilitarian, the cruel destruction of him.

Who never lost utility, we can not live to be 200 years old the only reason; did not do a lot of simple things, not our neglect, but we all mistakes, like most simple error committed. Survived, not after the blessing - which is usually the outcome of our life. We have never been because of the desire, and strides towards paradise.

Therefore, the eight-year-old can only do things, and now has nothing to do; if, now and then I have some association is accidental; reason why recognition of the inevitable, but also we have two ropes tied together, say a hard- roots, then how to explain the middle of the knot? It is not knotted rope What is the relationship? It must be relative. We want to survive, not wishful thinking; otherwise, a departure from the laws of nature and humanity, disappointed, or us.

Eight years old, have two tablespoons outlet online ugg boots chololate 1873 of our family. A Shanghai, aluminum, steel, then we like to call them fine; it is the diamond plates, spoon in the spoon handle to the body at, there is a bump in the diamond trademarks; spoons are very fine, delicate pattern spoon handle and classic, Shanghai people see the serious and precise work. U.S. crafts a spoon like I did not touch it, because, in my desire to change the world, never profane beautiful, never threatening nature. While the other will suffer, and it appears to be stainless steel, no marker, rolling out of the rough pattern is also much more. I do not agree with any folding cutlery, once embedded in some cold leftovers, it is difficult to clean, which is hidden in many dishes at the beginning of grease-stained. So, I want to change it to a relatively rough spoon. I was a kid like planting flowers, has been lacking a small shovel, all the idea of ​​playing only a spoon.

One day, I washed it, get outside on a stone with a hammer to his destiny and forging a new career. Very simple way to learn the blacksmith, I quickly turned it into an oval head of the shovel, and watering in stone, it more sharp, round face worn thin. From then on, my family had a small spoon, but more than a shovel. Of course it caused a storm, two spoon is my brother and I were used in the face of all of the blame, I decided to announce that, I use chopsticks. I am responsible for everything I do. Is this spade, has been with my gardener career. My childhood and youth, fed by numerous dogs and cats and even chickens, ducks silkworm goldfish hedgehog cricket and so on, until now still like gardening. Later this gave the same spade like the mother plant flowers, and she also liked the works of the son of third grade, with its numerous species of plants, but also gave neighbors, colleagues, and of course get a lot of This spade intellectual property rights to the people. So, my balcony, there are many flowers, has sent many people to the people rose, fragrance left hand.

没有评论:

发表评论