2011年6月8日星期三

Heartsongs yo sing for you

Dash of autumn sown moncler mens classical jackets black on paper, into tonight's whisper, a corner of the curtain opened, your shadow, easily wet the emotions for long. Depicting the number of times in the text, the way words look-the distance between you and me, thousands of thoughts, such as the late evening smoke float in the sky, blurred in the heart.

The late autumn night, the swordsman's mind how you know? The distance between us so close, yet so far. I am waiting, the arrival of your sincere heart, but I watch Love.

Easy to some degree christian louboutin roman style sandals of re-boom, light rain without Chaomu. How much is still a dream, like a hook on the Qiantang Chen.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid. Iraqi thoughts into the autumn.

Like to write lyrics, like writing this way with a retro story between us. I am sure, you must read to understand my mind raving. Watching leaves tumble in the air, appears to have a beautiful dancing, but with a fall of sadness. Leaves the mind, perhaps only autumn to understand, so they want to be little by little, wet autumn, and then conceal the fall of the lonely, this old.

Shuiguang Lian Yan, Amidst the Rain, when you watch rain, on a lonely beat in the quartzite. And I, smoke dreams like the rain is always a light heart, worry not stranded. Misty autumn, a few dozen windows sound. Curtain cover Liu Ying, Acacia know thou art.

Looked up and looked gucci sunglass white xd 9006 at the cold moonlight, your face still reeking water soak into the depths of the aromatic, thoughts such as water, where finite time. Walking on earth, you are the most beautiful scenery I met, why would I go by?

Fiber on Lingling, treasure of a people far away. What Iraqis, a red candle love.

Begonia remains the same, no such sound horizon cleared. Dream drifting, Wan Nian difficult to set the heart.

Send the word in a red candle, were holding a beautiful story. Would like marching wind, boat horizon, look for your shadow, you gave me is hiding in the Green River Review of the gentle waves, or wait for my long forgotten.

Red flowers in full bloom on both sides of the street, only bloom for you alone. Long day, I walk on that long lane in the rain in this season with a paved one clove scattered cold night. Clear your smile, beautiful poem, the shuttle in the sky, and then silently into my pillow, I dream Qinghuan your name.

Do you hear the wind call floated in from afar, I paved the Heartsongs for you. Strangers meet, the sea a promise. Flowing deep in my eyes Bright moonlight, only in that springs out of your shadow in the Zhaoying. Clear string and a half months short night flight smoke, the worth of thoughts turned into a small boat, with the wind tonight, far away.

没有评论:

发表评论