2011年6月8日星期三

Breeze moon

There are many ancient poems about entrainment "breeze moon," the poem, or how I will only use the first four letters of the mother Sogou typing method using a stereotyped phrase to play it? I read poetry rarely, inverted sentence can not think of how many years, but felt that this phrase is very delicate and pretty sunny, people Yixin Yue projects.

That was ghd hair straightener on sale two years ago, scant night a month, writing more than I opened the QQ, looking for a leisurely chat with two friends, did not think twice coughing sound, that there is a new customer I would like to Ghana . I can not stand, let her come to say. This is the ancient city of Yangzhou, a female network called "breeze moon." I am a Ghanaian, she and I played a word answer. She also had a literary woman, local literature is read some of my articles plus my network. In order to facilitate the exchange, because some articles I have left a number at the end, she decided what came.

First, we chat for the screen name to open the subject. I said how you can not afford to Yangzhou, "fireworks in March," it? Say now, "fireworks in March," This song was very popular, has caused a lot of people's attention and yearning. She did not face the answer, just call me politely to teachers, verbal wit, that as I am worthy of your respect for the writers, I believe I will soon understand this "breeze moon" meaning.

Haha, literature, literary chanel coco handbag 1119 red light and gold chain people who really taste, who talk with a little bend, do not directly indicate their views, and I do riddles, told from the point at which I find a breakthrough in the understanding of it?

Connected to the incumbent on soon after to chat happily together. Her face comes to some of the points in my article, it appears that she has long been a fan of my literature, have read many articles of my network of prose, but also say some of the plot in narrative prose, also resolves my prose conception. Prose works, especially some women, she saw few shed tears, saying that was too human. She thinks I must have bit emotion experts, but also must have a rich emotional experience and emotional experience.

I joked with her that you see a little bit sacred to me. In fact, the blind spot of my life is emotion, it is because there is a desire for the pursuit of emotional feelings can only write a little literature. My literature is the desire of many ideas to find creative material. Literary effect is for the purpose of moving the reader, more is not necessarily to be personally involved in his own bet. She thinks my language is a bit romantic, that is no wonder that prose is so good.

Since the exchange of literature and more, I tend to draft in the first time sent her prose, listen to her views. Did not realize that her views are in, are some constructive suggestions, hit it off with my thinking, the so-called Great minds think alike, as if there is a subconscious running. She also said the exchange would have thought of how a piece, seems a bit puzzled that this cooperation should have a margin of common fortune-telling. So we started chatting about fortune tellers related topic, when I told her birthday and birth time, she suddenly felt a special surprise.

It turned out that we turned out the same day birthday, my birthday is April 15th Lunar and her birthday is the day, my time is sunrise Mao Shi was born, when she is the sun rising. Even the sign of the Zodiac are the same, the difference is that I am older than she. What a coincidence, and now I have not found my birthday and birth time and the same person. I said, you are not in the 忽悠 me, she changed her address, said, "Big Brother, we really destined ah, I do not 忽悠 you, the day that the world belongs to us." I laughed, "This is God's special arrangement for us?"

That was last year's April 15 evening, we meet in QQ meet, that's the two of us. Each other without restraint, frank, hearty talk about, talk about the topic of many storms in life, she saw me indifferent to life works that way my life will not be smooth. Interestingly, she has a certain penetration of thinking. I said, how do you see out, she said I work a lot of unique thought to prove the point, probably because twists and turns, there are a lot of articles all seem too much a deep sense of passion for the waves do not excite.

I frankly say that my life is not as complicated as you think, although not too good breeze moon, but not too much bitter wind and rain, just a very ordinary person, living ordinary sun and the moon. Accumulated along the way a lot of material life, so my work is a barometer of life. Various aspects of society may see more rain before they become old sink without passion. Is a secular selfishness, lack of social sincere affection.

She was very candid and hermes bags 43cmairs bombay h2809 black 77 straightforward, that Big Brother is not the case, you are passionate about becoming dull after, I believe you will not weary of life, the fetters of the sink and also believe that a writer will see the world and society very good, I believe you will write more good works shine spread the world community, spread the world and spread later.

Friends really did not think the event horizon, perhaps concerned about friends of friends than about the cause of emotions even more sincere friends. One of the opposite sex in particular, to support my cause is very great, just as younger sister, brother to the front, this is a selfless feeling that this is a noble sentiment, this is more of a people moving feelings.

Web chat usually several years, I met a lot of inexplicable love friends to vote, good friend, the moon made me feel a breeze inexplicable relieved and excited, and why? Because she and I are the same birthday, the probability of the friends she was the only one currently, genetic inheritance factors that make the friendship of our brothers and sisters will be more deep Benedict, our network will be more of a family running the exchange. "The moon breeze is priceless," that her sincere concern for my career is an invaluable friendship and support, I believe my old age and literary man, sister moon in the breeze and under the influence of the spur, and soon achievements, the future there will be success.

Today is also a breeze moon night, April 15 and up. The weather in April and August is the same harmony, I opened the window, the countryside in the small south wind blowing sailed more refreshing, is exceptionally bright full moon in April, it is a very casual manner shone through the window, so I Many state of mind suddenly clear. I started meditation in sitting at your desk, open the computer, the original "Moon Breeze" sister already in the waiting. We are happy to exchange it, ah, the wind the moon as evidence, and today is our birthday, but also for the two of us ... ....

没有评论:

发表评论